Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Surprised in alot of ways

Ya know...I was going to post a few things that had been on my mind lately and then I came home, checked my social networking sites and my mind went blank after reading a comment someone indirectly meant for me. Im astounded that people I have done NOTHING to have so much hatred for me that they feel the need to be so rude. I too am glad we don't live in the same city because clearly you think you own the entire thing. I would hate to force you to share the same air as me-- you know-- since I did nothing to ever hurt you or be mean to you in any way. I completely understand. ::sigh:: It just caught me off guard. But Im really relying on karma these days and maybe this is something I had coming and maybe that person will get a little something of their own for being so hateful. I can look beyond your comment but you will sadly have to go on living with that kind of hatred within you.

Now! Where was I?
Today I heard through the grapevine that I was working in the deli next week. NO FUCKING WAY! I could had cried right then and there. So I had to wait a few mins before I could go hunt down my Asst. Store Mgr and beg her not to put me there. I did 1 week in the deli and everything is drippy, covered in gelatin, or some kind of skin-casing. I could vomit just thinking about it. The min I found my Asst. Mgr I couldnt help but tear up. I honest could not do another stint in hell like that. So! Her solution? Im working in the grocery dept doing dairy. Okay...dairy it is. I dont think I could be any more well rounded at work now. I am 1 dept short of the entire store. I really enjoy working hard and I hope it pays off in the end.

So my trip to the West Coast is coming up. Im a little nervous...Im not gonna lie. I was never nervous when I knew that I was going to see one of my closest friends but now that we're no longer apart of each others lives, its a little more unsure. I do however have someone who has really stepped up to be a great friend and promises to show me a great time while Im out there. I honestly have to thank God for her, shes the reason Im still going and I know that she is going to make sure I enjoy the vacation Ive been working SO hard for. I really wanna make the last 3 months of busting my ass at work worth it.

To my lost close friend: In a dream world, I hope that you'll hear Im going to be in the same city as you and wanna meet. I was thinking today that no matter what ever happened, ever, that your friendship would had been worth it for me. I just hope and wonder if you miss me sometimes and if my friendship is worth it for you. I keep thinking "if we're meant to be friends, it will happen and you'll come back to me." I miss my confidant. I miss my cheerleader. I miss knowing that everything is okay and being there for you when its not. Thats what friends are for. ::le sigh:: I can't watch HGTV and wonder if you saw that episode. lol

Anyway-- enjoy to random ppl who dont even read my blog much less if anyone reads it! Alas, Im going to bed. My family is visiting and thankfully helping me with the old man and the pooch. Ive lost alot of sleep over the two of them but it can only get easier right? Atleast for a week it will anyway.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment