Thursday, May 27, 2010

Loss of a friend

Letter To A Lost Bestfriend:
You had become one of my closest friends. I never opened up to anyone, I kept everything inside, and you were the one person I let in and now you're gone.
I know I pushed you away.
I (now) know things became awkward.
I know it took me to long to be on the same page.

But why did it have to come to this? You know what I miss the most? Just hearing about your day or having someone to text when crazy shit happens. You know my car was broken into again? No, because you're gone from my life entirely. I know I had become a bit of a downer but alot of things were building up and breaking me down and thats when I needed my friend the most. I know, for you, life happened-- and I wanted nothing more than to hear from you on how things were going. I was so excited. Wanted to be so flexible and just let you find the time for me in your busy world. I would had loved 5 mins that week just to know you were doing okay because I sincerely cared about you.

I have been on the same page as you since our text conversation. Subtle is not me. Seeing the situation in the form of words literally set off a light bulb. And I was happy with everything, your friend was worth it all, always has been, always will be.

::sigh:: Now I just feel like Ive been babbling but heres the skinny:
I will always be here for you, to be your friend
I miss you being there for me when things stress me out
I miss knowing how you're doing and wonder everyday if you're alright
I miss you being my rock, my strength, my reminder that I could be a strong person
And most of all, I miss laughing along with you about everything. We had such good conversations!

I hope someday you come back to me and we can be the close friends I had come to cherish us as. Relationships grow, change, and end. I hope for us, that we're just in a transition, we're changing. And somewhere down the road you miss me and my friendship is worth it again.
<3 Always, Jessa

No comments:

Post a Comment