Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Letter

So....clearly my lost bestfriend got my letter. I lost them as a follower after that. Not my hopeful outcome but I guess its just another setback for now. But YOU know me-- Im too damn optimistic for my own good so Im waiting for fate, destiny, hope, luck, whatever to bring you back to be friends with me. Just know you're special to me regardless of you being apart of my life currently or not. You're an amazing person. Thanks for being you.

Dude. I drooled like no other while watching the Eclipse special on Jimmy Kimmel. Chaske, yum. Peter, delicious. Robert, omfg yum. Taylor (thank gah you're legal) gimme gimme. And then there was the guy who plays Riley, yep yep, I wouldnt think twice about jumping you. Even the ladies were looking cute. As much as I wanna hate Bryce for being the new Victoria, she is too adorable.

Its also official, Im packed! Minus the things Im still using like conditioner, toothpaste, etc. Im actually a little worried that Im going to be crazy unfashionable and stand out like a tourist. Eeep! Hopefully I'll be alright. [sigh] I may never be back after my few days there anyway so why do I care so much? Oh! But I did get some new ribbons for my hair. Fashionability goes right out the door with that, huh? I cant help it. I sometimes wish it was still the 50's.

No comments:

Post a Comment