Saturday, June 26, 2010

Numbness

YOU slip away more and more everyday and when I notice something else, I get this tightness in my chest, like you personally ripped a piece of fabric that makes up your part of my heart off. I go through whole waves of denial, anger, hurt, sadness thinking that you're really gone forever. Am I such a horrible person that I have to be erased? You said "and hope that maybe in the future, we may have a chance at being friends again." And even typing that I can barely read the words because of the tears that flood my eyes-- I have no control over them and I hate it.

I guess what Im trying to say is....
If we could hopefully be friends again, like you said, why are you pushing me away as if I never existed in your world?

Listened to: "You Could be Happy" ~ Snow Patrol. YOU should too.

[sigh] LA blogging to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment