Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Irony

Oh My God! I just realized something.... the gift I sent to someone's baby was delivered on the same day the baby turned 1 month. I hadn't planned that, I just picked the cheapest method of delivery. Then today I was thinking to myself "I wonder when the babe's turns 1 month old" and sure enough, it was last Friday when I gift arrived.

Now I have no idea weather or not the gift was kept sadly enough-- its just one of those situations but Im praying that my gift was kept and used. It was always meant for the baby, I had the material and pieces picked out months before the precious miracle was born.

So I guess that was a subconscious "Happy 1 Month Baby J!" Always here for you and love your cute face. You were born to some of the greatest people who are going to be the most amazing parents. I hope your healthy, safe, and nothing but happy. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment