Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sally the Slut

I am no longer fuming about her, but she is on the "red flag" list of people and Im NOT happy with her.

Today I went into Sbux as per my usual post-work activity. BD said he would meet me there and I hadnt seen him since Thursday so I missed his face.
When I got to Sbux, I saw Sally leaving on the back of a motorcycle of some guy. This did not sit well with me and I knew who the guy was. His name is Tom* (not his real name) and BD saw Tom going back up to Sally's apartment the other night after everyone had left. Now my gut says he went back for a booty call. BD is a straight shooter so he called Sally out on it, and apparently Tom is a couch surfer. Do I but this? No. Not really.
So I ran into Gigi (Sally's BFF) and she looked more than upset when I got to Sbux. She proceeded to tell me that things with her and Sally are through. They were bestfriends and the other night at the club, they were apparently makeout buddies as well! This doesnt shock a single one of us of course. We've all made out with one another in a drunken stupor here and there but apparently the Gigi and Sally thing was way more than just a drunken makeout session. Gigi is in love with Sally but Sally has just been leading her on this whole time. Now heres the thing. Gigi is married with a kid. Yes the husband knew and was okay with her love for Sally. Sally apparently was just "whatever" about her relationship with Gigi meanwhile, Gigi became pretty emotionally invested in her.

Catch up to tonight, and Gigi had to tell Sally-- she was NOT okay with Sally shoving her tongue down her throat then turning around and doing it to BD. Which hello? Who WOULD be okay with that? BD said he was fine with it but I highly doubt it, I saw his face.
Also, Gigi knows that Sally the slut that she is, is sleeping with this Tom guy as well as making plans to sleep with her ex-bf who is coming into town next week and Gigi thinks BD should know. Now upon learning this info, I was MORE than infuriated and tell her "if Sally hurts BD, I will rip her face off and she better know it!" Gigi's response: "oh shes going to. she may not intentionally do it but thats how she is. Sally is all about Sally and the feelings of others mean nothing to her. I told her tonight how upset I was and that if shes going to keep leading me on, then we cant be friends and she was fine with ending our friendship. Clearly I didnt mean anything to her and the same thing is going to happen to BD."

I tried talking to BD when he got there about the situation, playing dumb to having spoken with Gigi and he wasn't having any of it. I tried a million and one ways to make him see another side to the story besides Sally's and he is so sure that Sally is right, that it was like talking to a brick wall. ::SIGH::

Then we got to talking about AP [swoon] and again to Sally and him. He is all but begging me to like her and give her the seal of approval but I told him, "I am the hardest one out of everyone to impress, Im really protective of you for your own good, and I wanna wait and see how this Gigi/Sally thing pans out before I decide because I dont think shes right in this situation,"
He didnt like it but said that my stance seemed fair. Damn straight its fair.

I dont wanna see him hurt but I definitely get this vibe of indifference from her and after hearing some info from her former BFF, Im starting to be cautious of her dating BD. He REALLY likes her, I just hope she feels the same way because thats what he deserves.

In happier news-- tomorrow is my 2nd date with AP and Im kinda giddy about it. I text him the other night after the club "I wish you were awake right because I would just drive by your house for a kiss." Now there was a 50/50 shot he was awake at 4am because he works at 5am typically. But later in the day he asked "why didnt you come by for that kiss? I was lonely..." and it made me smile. Heres hoping he genuinely likes me because so far, he makes me happy and treats me the way a girl should be treated. Im actually not use to it AT ALL and Im forcing myself to relinquish the need to be in control of dates or entertaining the other person. He truly wants to romance me and as much as Im not use to it, I dont hate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment