Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Date #8

So AP and I have been "dating" for the past 5 weeks now. I met him a week before that but our first official date wasnt till a week later.

And if I havent mentioned it enough-- I am completely taken by him.
I was inches away from telling him this and asking him to not see other women but then I chickened out. It was literally on the tip of my tongue all night because he was in a particularly serious mood.

I made homemade sauce for the first time for him and heated everything up at his place. It was a later dinner because he had his son (who he worships and the greatest human being ever) until 8pm. We talked and kissed in the kitchen while I cooked and he surprisingly didnt try to help or force his way in. He just sat back at the counter and watched me.

He LOVED my sauce, and even went back for more. This, of course, could not had made me happier because I dont fancy myself a particularly good cook but to hear a boy "mmmMmmmMmmm" the whole time he's eating your food? Priceless. So then we headed outside so he could smoke (ew, I know but hes really working on quitting) and he talked about his friends non-stop outside. Im figuring him out little by little and hes definitely the time of person who is okay with being by themselves. He knows how he is in a way but also trying to figure more of himself out now that hes post divorce. He also talked about his ex-wife who sounds likes a GIANT controlling BIOTCH! She didnt even want to be married to him anymore, she didnt even try to save the marriage, AND she cheated on him. WTF?! You have a man who will worship the ground you walk on, give you anything to make you happy, and you cheat on him and wont even attempt to work things out?! HELLO, I hope you saw the divorce coming because you practically signed the papers while fucking some other guy you whore.

Sorry. Protective moment.

Oh! And he had given me the code to get into the gate of his complex. Now to me? Thats huge. And when we were done talking outside, we came back inside and he let me read 2 of his short stories. They were magnificent. I really liked them and the twists they each had at the end. After reading and talking about his stores, he snuggled up next to me on the couch and we watched Supernatural. Hes getting my hooked on the show because its his favorite and I gotta admit....I kinda like it now too! Im a sucker for supernatural tv shows and idk why I never watched this one before.

And my favorite part of the whole evening (and just about every evening) is when he moved and we laid paraelle on the couch with his arm around me and my head nested on his chest. ::swoon:: I could stay like that forever.
At one point while watching tv he kissed me forehead and said, "what am I going to do with you?" And I just him to like me. Plain and simple. He said, "I already do. I REALLY like you."
Can I just keep him now?

So fastforward through sexitime on the oouch to him falling asleep. I get it. The man worked all day, entertained his kid, entertained me, had a couple glasses of wine, and then fell asleep. No big.
I snuggled him for a little bit then go up, tucked him in, and went into the living room to clean up our dinner mess. Nobody likes waking up to dirty dishes so I usually do them for him. I think its proper and polite.
While in the parking lot I text him: Can you do me a favor? Not date other girls because I wanna keep you to myself. It doesnt need a label or anything but just pick me,

Heres hoping.
In other news I think I have pickeye so Im going to bed. Gross!!


Oh! And he had given me the code to his gate on how to get into the complet.

No comments:

Post a Comment