Alright, I will admit to over analyzing the crap out of everything. Its just who I am and without analyzing, I think all of those things would swim around in my head and stress me out until I explode.
So recently mini (for no reason) stress-out? AP had commented back to a friend who posted on his wall on fb that he would meet up with them Wednesday night after dinner with a friend. Now I had been thinking earlier today "I offered to cook him dinner, but hmm...tonight doesnt work and Wednesday he has his son so when should I pick?" But upon finding out hes going OUT to dinner with some friend, my mind began to wander. Who could this friend be? Am I the only one not seeing other people? He referred to us once as "dating." Now in my world, that doesnt mean exclusively each other, so this dinner Wed night could be a date for all I know! He didnt tell me about it so who knows!
Of course there were the mini freakout tweets, and I even talked to BD on the phone about it but I was too nervous to go straight to the source. Then shit hit the fan with my cousin, which is all sorts of drama I DONT wanna think about, and it pushed the AP situation right out of my head.
Cut to having dinner with Grandpa. He text me--
AP: This class is so boring! lol
ME: Leave. Come hang out with me :)
AP: Ur cute, wish I could
ME: Well I understand youre busy. No worries.
AP: Today sucked
ME: tomorrow will be that much better then! Do you work?
AP: Yeah 6-6
---- and heres where the dinner plans get answered-----
AP: Have that meeting with the guy thats writing the screen play after having my son for a couple hours.
ME: Gross. If only you haf someone to visit you for lunch....
AP: U can?
ME: See, meeting that guy and dinner with Aaron will be great! And yeah, I have the whole day off if you want a lunch guest.
AP: Definitely!!!!! =)
ME: All those exclamation marks made me giggle. lol
AP: Ur too cute!
ME: I'll be your hot lunch date tomorrow then :) just tell me when you get lunch
AP: U got it girl!!!
So theres some insight to the people keeping abreast of our little relationship or whatever it is we're doing. I think the consensus is that he likes me.
When we were out on the grass talking the other night he said something about caring about people and I said "well feel free to care about me." And I dont know how to judge his response. He kissed me and backed away, sliding his hands down my arms to hold my hands in his and said "I do care about you...alot. Im just taking it slow because normal I rush into everything and that how I end up hurt."
Now come on! I cant argue with that! And so far he has been nothing but sweet, caring, gentlemanly, and so much more romantic towards me than I ever imagined! The man keeps the wine I like in his fridge for when I come over! Thats huge to me. And despite a mildly embarrassing moment the other day, I am getting to the point of feeling comfortable enough with him that Im starting to open up and he's taken notice. I told him Im a tough nut to crack but he'll get there, just to give me time because I thankfully got trust issues thanks to my last relationship. Hes baffled how some people use personal information AGAINST you in fights.
I also think hes testing me a little bit, to see what Im comfortable with. He threw out into conversation that his ex-gf (who he works with and Im pretty sure she was the one who tried to burn my skin off with her stares the other day) had invited him to her birthday party. So I nonchalantly asked if he was going. He immediately shot the idea down and for good reason but I feel like the fact that he approached it that way with me, kinda makes me wonderful if hes testing the waters to see how interested I am.
Letter to AP:
I am so completely smitten with you that sometimes I let myself over analyze nothingness to the point of feeling stupid. I LIKE YOU! I dont want you dating other girls, I wanna keep you all to myself. Im even contemplating letting you meet people that are really important to me. And when we're not hanging out, I miss you. I miss the way your skin feels when you touch me, the way you stare into my eyes, and the feeling of your lips against mine. Yes, you make me feeling girlie things that I tend to avoid. So there.
Always, Me.
P.S.
The fact that you seemed to make a mental note of my birthday made me smile. And you liking my cupcakes makes me wanna smother you with other nice things and dote on you as much as possible. :sigh: But thats not "slow" so I wont. lol
you are amazing,and I love you and the letter to AP... he might need to hear it js. :) :P
ReplyDeleteAnnnnd I would die if he heard it. Just saying.
ReplyDeleteI just feel like he's so newly "back in the game" that he wont wanna be so exclusive. I dont wanna make him feel like he's stuck with me despite how I feel. Im trying to be the laid back one here! lol
Yeah but he's dated before... *shrugs*
ReplyDelete