The night started out okay. I wasnt psyched to see the girls but it was really a good time. The bestfriend was in the WORST of all moods though, like bitchiness could had radiated for about a 5 mile radius. I dont know what the hell happened but it was bad news and I told her to call me and she only said "maybe." I was worried to say the least.
So after the fabulous movie, I got my 3rd text from BD about going to the pub where a band was playing and him and a few guys were getting a drink. I was giddy to say the least and the girls called me out on it. I explained that I wanted to see him and we agreed to go. I ran home, grabbed my debit card, and headed out. BD text me AGAIN wondering where I was, lol. He met me outside while I was digging or my ID, which my dumbass forgot. uggh.
Once inside, I talked to all of the boys that were there (FC, MOB, and of course, BD) and the girls were there too. We toasted to my new job and 2 of the other girls' recent accomplishments and the night of drinking began! Then BD comes up behind me while Im talking to the girls, and puts his arms around me to talk about a friend of ours. Our conversation goes on for another 15-20mins until FC comes over and jumps in. Shots are had later on in the evening and a friend of mine even made her move for MOB! Which I fully encouraged. Went back to talk to the girls, and guess who followed me...BD. Gah I freakin love that kid. And when I wasnt talking to a few of the girls, he struck up a conversation with them too! Which is mega bonus points because its so easy to just ignore the new people you dont know.
Fast forward a few drinks, and BD and I are mostly close for the evening which Im loving! Then I see a guy looking at me and he looks familiar, which is what he says about me! I strike up a conversation when I remember who he is. I use to work with him at the store when he was the assistant produce manager. Flirting is on a HIGH scale now, and there is definite interest. Then the girls leave and guess who's right behind them because Im not talking to him? BD. I was mad he left but also not giving up a prime opportunity. I like this coworker when he was at my store a while back!
New guy's name is Adam. Hes adorable, divorced, made BD jealous, and has a son. He kept saying how I had gotten so hot since Ive grown up and he hates that he didnt get to know me sooner. I could not had blushed more in my life! And I worked it like there was no tomorrow!
Jumping ahead: Hes cute. Has a good job. Got my number and is going to call and ask me out on a date. And he could not had complimented me more!
I text BD when I got home "Come to breakfast tomorrow. And I cant believe you left me!"
BD: well somebody was busy with a boy
ME: Oh hush, I use to work with him. Lets be honest, the only reason I was there was to hang out with you, and you know it.
BD: oh come on! you know you had fun with everyone and you know it
ME: I said I was just being honest And I worked it to get the girls to come there, so appreaciate my hard work.
BD: Ok, ok. Thank you. See, are you happy now?
Me: Yes, I like to hear Im fun to hang out with. :) And yes, you make me happy. So there.
In the end, I made out with MOB (oops, did I forget to mention that?) but told him not to come through my window tonight. BD was jealous if you ask me and I cant wait to see his envious sexy ass tomorrow. And I got a guy calling me for a date, whos actually cute and interested and complimentary! I had a DAMN good night! FUCK YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment