So MG might be the most romantic man I have ever met. Heres just a text I got from him tonight after telling him a dream I had about him. In the dream he had asked me to dance and John Mayer was playing, it was incredibly sweet.
I would always ask you to dance with me. I would always hold your hand. I would always kiss you. I would always remind you how gorgeous you are. I would always tell you how precious you are to me. I would always love to get lost in your eyes. I would always listen to your heart beat and I would always tell you I love you. And I will always be thankful everyday that God has blessed me with the most wonderful person I could ever want.
I love you and I swear I always will.
Yeah...Im pretty lucky. I hope he knows how happy he makes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment