2 things are bothering me right now and while Im waiting for the boyfriend to call me I feel the need to address them.
1: I feel like someone I thought to be a close friend is drifting away and I dont understand what I did wrong.
2: The boy keeps trying to break up with me "for my own good." And it gives me heart attacks.
I will address the later first because Im strange like that and its the bigger issue right now. STOP IT BOYFRIEND!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!
He has brought my to tears a number of times now saying that we cant be together anymore because it would just be best if I didnt get mixed up with him, or that hes not good enough for me, or that he doesnt love me enough (for what I deserve), or that I deserve to be with someone better, or that we're different people, or simply now that "his number is gonna be up soon" but of course he doesnt wanna worry me.
WHAT?!
Please tell me youre just as confused as I am right now because this is all poppycock. Nobody has ever treated as well as he has IN MY LIFE, and I knew within a few weeks that this was a man I could spend the rest of my life with.
Yes, I realize alot of you are probably rolling your eyes with dramatic effect at that statement but it was just a feeling that hasnt left me.
Now we talk about getting married, having kids, named of babies, getting dogs together, someday living together, etc.
Then a wave of uncertainty must come over MG and the cloud of death and hatred or whatever begins to rain on him because then he'll start talking about not being together. This of course gives me heart attack.
---- he just called. having this conversation ----
nevermind. he just broke up with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment