Saturday, December 4, 2010

Quickie MG Update

After tonight I feel so smitten with MG! Its not even funny.
I might have the sweetest boyfriend known to man. Hes definitely the nicest.

Tonight friends of mine got married and last night was the bridesmaid sleepover. Now I am the girl who is "always the guest, never the bridesmaid" haha but I cant dig it-- less stress and expense. But I stayed over, helped do some crafts for the big day and then in the morning helped do some mini set-up. Little did I know though, the beach rental we slept in at the sleepover and the wedding venue were 45 mins away!! I didnt bring my stuff with me so I drove to and from the next city up TWICE today. Ugh. One great thing about the beach house was that it was 2 feet from the beach and when we all went out last night to look at the stars, I got to wish on 2 shooting ones. It was so quiet and the perfect moment. Then in the morning the bride and I got to spend a few quiet minuets together on the beach and just breath before the craziness happened. I was happy she tagged along with me for that before everyone else swept her up into the excitement of the day. I may never forget our little bit of time together it was that sweet.
Thankfully, BD was the perfect date! He looked handsome as could be, held my hand a little, joked around about awkward guests, and we talked about weddings all night long. Between the two of us, we would have the most epic weddings EVER! Pranks, secret drinking games, gnarly bagpipers, unisex groomsmen and bridesmaids, etc. And things we wouldnt have: garter toss, bouquet toss, crappy elevator music, or a pastor who uses an iPad to give the sermon. BAHAHA OH!!! And no epically bad chocolate mint cupcakes. There is mint flavored and then theres MINT FLAVORED. We all seriously will have minty fresh breath for the next year it was so freakin strong. The baker (who I know, unfortunately) clearly did NOT taste the frosting before using it because if eaten, that cupcake would make you sick. It was like drinking Binaca. No lie.

So I was a little antsy after the wedding to leave and spend some time with MG back in the Q. The wedding got to the point where people were just standing around wondering what to do next and the DJ was so awful (my poor poor friends, he was really that bad but a family friend they couldnt say no to) that nobody wanted to dance to the music he was playing. Not to mention it was cold.
BD and I headed back and decided to get the significant others together for some chill time at Sally the non-slut's house. --Yes, shes be downgraded--
I dropped off BD and went to go get MG. As Im driving through his neighborhood he texts "did you wanna meet my grandpa?" I literally gasped in the car alone! He had once said that he didnt want me to meet his grandparents or dad. Come to find out it was because he really doesnt want me to meet his step-mom because hes not a big fan. So I was nervous as well but agreed to come in and meet the grandpa tonight.

I get there and he says I'll also be meeting his uncle whos in town. This is an uncle who he's only met twice ever!! So it was kind of a big deal. Thankfully my dress from the wedding was cute. lol
I met the guys and then his Grandfather calls out to his Grandmother to come meet someone. She rounds the corner, gasps a little, and says how gorgeous I am and kisses MG. I probably turned bright red! Just thinking about it makes me blush still. She was little and adorable.

All I could think about though? I was barefoot!! I didnt think about it, but I didnt wanna be the tallest person in the room so I took off my heels before going into the house. Thankfully my dress was floor length but I swear they noticed. It was awkward but less awkward than being 3 inches taller than everyone in the room would had been.

So I met some of the important family. Now the next big meet up is his mom and sister at the end of the month. Im praying they like me because Im going on a Disney cruise with them in March. Yes. The boy is taking me on a cruise. And and Disney cruise none the less! Im seriously speechless on the matter. How do you repay someone for that?! I think Im gonna have to run like everyday for the next 3 months so I look super hot in a bathing suit! >.<

BD and Sally were good hosts for the rest of the evening and Sally even baked cookies. :) We played a board game then snuggled up with our partners and watched a movie. I was so blissfully happy being wrapped up in MG's arms that I didnt wanna move from that spot. Its a rare feeling-- like your heart is just swelling with happiness. I just wanted to stay that way for as long as he'd let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment