Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Words of Advice

I have been crazy selfish and letting my anger overwhelm me. But in making my cross-roads decision, Kevin had this to say:

Dream your biggest dream that ties together all the parts of your life and makes use of all your interests. Think of a way to monetize it, and then draw the map between where you are now and the actualization of your dreams. If you don't know enough yet to draw the map, point yourself in the right direction and aim for the farthest thing you can see, when you get there start over and go further in the direction of the Big Dream with all the new knowledge you've gained. You can do it! Meg and I are on your team. We love you!

It makes me feel better about the decision Im leaning towards, maybe I can do this. I just wish YOU were around because I always felt like your belief in me was the one thing that could lift me up high enough to achieve anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment