Monday, June 1, 2009

Thoughtful Survey

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Finding a new job or going back to school.
2. No Doubt and Paramore concert tonight!!!!
3. Visiting Friends in Memphis!
4. New Moon, The Movie!  SQUEEEE.  See Number 3.
5. Darci's wedding and meeting her brother. *growl*
6. Keggan moving into their new home.
7. 4th of July fireworks on the beach.
8. Finding my W2 for unemployment.

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Slept in
2. Laid out by the pool and got no color :(
3. Visited my Mommy's house
4. Tweeted from my Mac
5. Watched a 'The Newlywed Game'
6. Played with Miley-bear
7. Made plans for a bachelorette party that has no plan
8. Showered after swimming

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. See New Moon Already!!
2. Meet Famous People.
3. Have My Dream Job.
4. Travel More.
5. Figure Out Why My Teeth Hurt.
6. Pay Off Debt.
7. Renovate my House the way I want.
8. Date 'him'.

8 Shows I watch:

1. Project Runway
2. Design to Sell
3. Whose Wedding is it Anyway
4. House Hunters
5. Bones
6. Charmed
7. Pushing Daisies
8. Gilmore Girls


Now who do I tag: 

I dont have any friends who will do this so Im keeping alot of Nicole's friends... :)

1.  Nicole (already did it)
2.  Sarah
3.  Megan Leigh
4.  Erin
5.  Meghann
6.  Ashley
7.  Gigi
8.  Myria

If I tagged you and you decide to follow along be sure to leave me a comment!

1 comment: