Monday, June 8, 2009

college life

Im currently watching that show, 'College Life' on tv and Im having flashbacks from my college years. One girl broke down crying about how much she hated being in college: she.is.me. See online, you can come off as cool as Johnny Depp but the minuet you take a good look at someone else's life, its just as shitty as everyone elses. How was JHenry in college...heres a run down.
Freshman year, I have no friends. You're rolling your eyes right now, but believe me when I say it! My roommate partied all the time and when I stopped going out with her, I was left alone and I often cried myself to sleep or called someone back home crying. Then I think my RA caught on and gave me a new roommate after the other one moved out and things perked up a big. Thankfully, I probably owe my 2nd roomy Alison for saving my life. I slowly emerged from my  depression to make a few friends, all of whom I am no long in contact with and then I met Jenny.

Jenny is my one, true, other half of a friend. We bonded over her buying me birthday ice cream at Cold Stone and its been love ever since. bahaha

Anyway, Ive lost interest in the rest of this blog and the cute guy on the match.com commercialwho loves cheeseburgers has stolen my attention. Can we say ADD?

No comments:

Post a Comment