Anyway, Meggan is a physical therapy assistant and I was telling her how I was just fired and hated the job. The things I hated about the job was that I was stuck behind a cubical with no human contact, and all I did was push paperwork around and run reports that were never correct and I was always fixing myself. I'm to much of a people person to be stuffed away in some snobby office. So! She recommended her job to me. I quite envy her actually, her husband goes to law school and is currently working an unpaid internship but yet their buying their first house and moving back to my city. Shes supported the both of them for the past 3 years on her salary alone, changed companies 3 times for their different moves, and her most recent job change came with a giant raise!! The least I could do is look into the world of health care.
This wouldn't be my first dive into the health care waters of course. I was a home health aid for 3 weeks in college but it was just a winter break job. I liked it but just couldn't physically lift the woman on my own. Changing adult diapers, bathing, feeding, no problem! And I currently help grandpa out too. If this man cuts himself even the tiniest bit, he bleeds like a volcano has just gone off. So needless to say, I'm cool with blood, needs, poo, etc. And Keggan said, since I already have my bachelors, I most likely can go for a doctorate in physical therapy.
Dr. Jessica Henry here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment