Friday, August 13, 2010

Snuggle

Um...can we please talk about what the fuck just happened?! Im sort of 0_0 about it right now...

I may of just had the most amazing night ever. First of all the last time I was at the club I was all "boo-boo, Im a whiny bitch about losing my bestfriend" and this time it was just about ass-shaking and gettin down. Songs were the bomb diggity (yeah, it was that amazing) and dancing to "Bulletproof" with the crush and then-- get this, we're singing the song back and forth to one another and he grabs my hair in the back. Um...can we say weak in the knees?! I died. But regardless it was amazing to finally to get to dance with him. He usually keeps to himself but this time he was all about it!
Then babydaddy (BD) was drunkie and pretty much my #1 dance partner. We talked baby stuff too, we're narrowing down the details and we've both mentioned to the moms who both support the idea. We told BD's bestfriend (BD BFF) and he was shocked. Happy for our decision but wanted to ask a million questions. lol
I felt like such a pimp tonight though, Polish, BD, and crush were fighting over who got to dance with me at one point! Definite ego boost. And it wasnt just because I was the only girl or anything, there was another girl with us too-- I was just temporarily special. :)

So lets jump forward to the ride home. I was scratching BD BFFs head and it was fuzzy an felt good. Somehow...that turned into making out in the backseat on the way home. WTF?! I know right?! And now its turning into him asking to come over to cuddle and Im sneaking him in through my window. WTF?! I know!!

I just miss someone giving a shit about me for a change and this is the change. I hear jingling!! Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment